Ted Noffs Foundation is a nationwide Not For Profit Charity that help disenchanted youth get back on their feet with a lot of different services, including emergency social housing, safe spaces, drug and alcohol counselling to name a few. One of their main income revenues for these services come from their shops.
Become part of our growing team of dedicated volunteers.
The role includes testing and tagging electrical goods donated, ensuring they are up to the highest standards of safety and can be sold at our shops. This role is located at Petersham
Ideally you would be available one 4 hour shift a week, either in the morning or afternoon or full-day.
All our shops have COVID precautions in place to keep our volunteers and customers safe. This includes per person store limits, santise stations and temperature checks for volunteers.
By return email you will receive a link to complete our application form, please look out for this email.
- Join a fun team that's passionate about making a difference in our local community and to the lives of young people
- Become part of your local community and contribute to a sustainable future
- Meet like minded individuals and build connections
- Save 100's of items from going to e-waste
- Use your skills and expertise to help others