About the Role
The purpose of this voluntary position is to maintain books of account for the HDCA. The HDCA Treasurer is responsible for ensuring the HDCA remain solvent and able to meet all financial obligations.
Working closely with the HDCA board, the treasurer is tasked with preparing and presenting the Income and Expenditure Budget along with all statements, periodically and at the completion of the financial year.
The treasurer is responsible for the development and delivery of invoices along with the prompt payment of all supplier invoices in line with Board direction.
The outgoing treasurer is vacating the role at the AGM in July 2021 and we would like to see the successful applicant commence the role prior to this to ensure a sufficient handover.
- Proven experience in a similar role and preferably hold CA qualification
- Able to commit to and meet deadlines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills – MS applications, particularly Excel
- Willing to learn with a cooperative attitude
- Adaptable and supportive of the team
What’s in it for you?
Be part of Australia’s favourite sport and build your skills in a community minded environment. Work in a dynamic, flexible and progressive cricket association that is committed to contributing to its community and supporting the volunteer work of its Clubs and Affiliates.