Since 2017, our charity has provided a safe space for women affected by domestic violence, abuse and isolation. Our initiatives provide our women with the support, training and skills to rebuild their lives. Zen Tea Lounge Foundation believes to combat Domestic Violence women need to gain: 1) financial freedom, 2) emotional freedom.
Programs are delivered against these pillars, with each woman in our program becoming empowered to take a courageous step to take back her agency, and it has been our passion to help them rebuild their lives. We work in tandem with a variety of agencies, health professionals and the community sector to provide holistic support.
Zen Tea Lounge is seeking skilled Event Coordination volunteers who can make our vision for social change a reality. Our mission is to empower those affected by DV and create lasting independence.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of Zen's upcoming events, from pre-planning, to overseeing the event and any post-event activities
- Oversee logistics of event preparation, including location scouting, event promotion and venue decor
- Liaise with and supervise event staff, vendors, food caterers, servers, and other hired hands
- Apply budget frugality to ensure no cost overruns
- You share Zen Tea Lounge's mission to end domestic violence in Australia
- Motivated self-starter who is highly organised.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate and positive - seeing and creating opportunities is second nature to you
- Driven & autonomous - can work effectively in a dispersed team and take the role and make it happen!
- Previous experience in organising and managing NFP or charity events (highly regarded)
In return you'll get to work for a great cause, expand your skillset and receive our endless gratitude.
Please apply then send your CV to [email protected] Please note, due to the high volume of applications and limited capacity to onboard new volunteers, we may not be able to respond to every application.
Thank you for taking the time to apply and volunteer your time with us.