On My Feet transforms lives. We are a distinctly Australian organisation which uses education and exercise to support those at risk of, or dealing with, homelessness in the community. On My Feet helps these individuals to discover their inner champion by building self-respect, a sense of purpose and ultimately self-sufficiency.
About the Role:
The Social Media Coordinator is an incredibly rewarding and fulfilling volunteer role. On My Feet welcomes enquiries from applicants who can maintain and develop our social media campaign. The individual in this role will:
• Collaborate with the Media and Marketing Manager to design a social media strategy that aligns with OMF strategic objectives;
• Implement the social media strategy;
• Manage and maintain all social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter & YouTube;
• Communicate with followers, manage and resolve inbound enquiries through social media and respond to queries in a timely manner;
• Liaise and communicate with the operational division to source and generate content;
• Ensure brand consistency across all social media platforms;
• Assist in updating and developing content for the OMF website;
• Support the Media and Marketing Manager in delivering the strategic objectives for the division;
• Communicate and report back to the Media and Marketing Manager.
OMF does not have a registered office in Perth. Therefore, all volunteer work can be completed at home or at an agreed location amongst the team.
Personal Skills & Abilities:
• Knowledge of social media channels
• Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
• Ability to work with individuals from different backgrounds and understand their differing perspectives
• Strong organisational skills
• Stakeholder engagement
• Trustworthy & reliable
There are no formal qualifications required for this role, however, experience in media and marketing is preferred. We welcome applicants with differing backgrounds where the required skills detailed above can be demonstrated. If this role sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you - please click the 'Apply' or 'Express Interest' button.