- Conduct regular check in with face to face & virtual Facilitators of Pain Support Groups (PSG) in your state to discuss local issues, challenges and opportunities.
- Ensure PSG Facilitators follow the policies & procedures set out by APMA.
- Provide monthly reports to the CEO.
Skills & Attributes:
- Leadership experience.
- Empathy - our members & community sometimes face challenges & we need to support our members when they need it.
- An understanding of chronic pain is preferred.
- Clear communicator & good listener.
- Positive and willing to support attitude.
- Interest in community development and engagement.
- Provides an opportunity to practice skills in a safe and supported environment.
- Working with a network of like-minded people that care about pain sufferers.
- Flexibility to tailor working hours around life.