We are looking for enthusiastic, skilled volunteers to help us FUNDRAISE in Australia so we can continue providing our educational programs and rescuing children from exploitation in Malawi and Kenya. All our project running costs rely solely on fundraising, so we need people that are passionate, self motivated and have excellent communication!
Christmas is always a busy time, and people are going to be especially busy this time around due to how the year went because of Covid-19. We need enthusiastic fundraising volunteers who can commit to all our events and convince people why donating to our projects and attending our events is meaningful.
You will be required to undertake the following tasks:
- Visit shopping centres, cafes, supermarkets to promote upcoming events.
- Commit to reach the minimum fundraising target set for you by the team
- Come up with new fundraising ideas and promotion methods
- Work effectively in a team and communicate regularly
- Organise and run regular fundraising events
We are a small foundation, so all the work you will do will directly benefit our projects.
- This is a remote volunteering placement, so all contact with the Volunteer Co-ordinator will be via phone, email and weekly volunteer meetings via Zoom.
- We need commitment of 5 -10 hours a week and for a minimum of 6 months.
- Volunteering experience is desirable, but we are particularly looking for people with passion and who are able to commit their time to the foundation
- Communication is VERY important, and we expect our volunteers to make contact with us on a weekly basis and attend the weekly volunteer meeting.