We are looking for enthusiastic, skilled volunteers to help us create content and post on our Social Media platforms to enable us to reach this goal. We also need your assistance to find a charity ambassador that will help share our mission. You must be willing to work hard, be creative, and increase our social media following. We have a variety of roles available on our Social Media team.
We are a small foundation, so all the work you will do will directly benefit our projects. We pride ourselves on being 100% volunteer run!
If any of these is you, contact us!
- Great at social media posts across different platforms
- Creative and great at communication
- Love to post stories and tag people
- Experience with social media marketing
- Experienced/ interested in graphic design
- Ability to use Canva, Adobe and other programs
We are a small team, so need people who are willing to work hard and autonomously. In return, you will be able to see the results and impact of the work you have done as we are in daily contact with the projects in Malawi and Kenya.
If you have other skills you think we might assist our cause, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- This is a remote volunteering placement, so all contact with the Volunteer Co-ordinator will be via phone, email and weekly volunteer meetings via Zoom
- We need commitment of 5 -10 hours a week and for a minimum of 6 months.
- Volunteering experience is desirable, but we are particularly looking for people with passion and who are able to commit their time to the foundation
- Communication is VERY important, and we expect our volunteers to make contact with us on a weekly basis and attend the weekly volunteer meeting.