We are a female-focused mental health organisation with a community presence of 'your local girl gang.' We want to make mental wellness accessible, relatable and real, and we need your help to do it.
- Curating demographic-focused content for social media
- Scheduling social media posts with editorial content calendar
- Community management through through social media
- Fun (like, actual fun) team meetings via Zoom
- Open to initiative-based projects and idea proposals
- Social media/ demographic familiarity
- Effective brand-forward communication strategies
- Keen eye for detail
- Organisational skills
- Great interpersonal skills
The Organisation: We are GRLKND, an Aussie non-profit organisation connecting female-identifying youth to mental health resources. With the purpose of advancing self-belief and kindness in high-school leaving and university-aged women, our self-development curriculum, Podcast, free App and online support community is backed by a board of female experts and psychologists. We are made for girls, by girls, backed by experts.
Why join us: Become a role model for young women by joining our small but very involved team. We have big plans for high-school tours and inter-campus events next year and would love you to come along for the ride!