Being a Volunteer Fundraiser can involve:
· Undertaking collections
· Attending and supporting our fundraising events; or
· Organising your own fundraising; or
· Encouraging others to fundraise or volunteer for us.
The successful applicant will possess:
· Good interpersonal skills and a friendly and professional manner
· Persuasive communication and influential approach
· Excellent written and customer service skills
· Self-motivation, initiative, enthusiasm and optimism
· Previous experience in Fundraising or Event Management (highly desirable)
· Previous experience of working or volunteering in the not-for-profit sector, or working in child protection/safeguarding services (voluntary or statutory) (desirable)
· Excellent attention to detail
· Excellent organisational and administrative skills
· Strategic and thorough in recording details
If you are looking to gain a wealth of satisfaction, develop your skills and help people along the way, submit your resume and expression of interest ASAP to embark upon a truly worthy journey!