We’re a fast-growing team of purpose-led digital marketers and we’re transforming the way businesses approach their digital growth strategy.
A registered charity in our own right, our purpose is to provide youth with the practical work experience and critical life skills that will ultimately prepare them for the future of change. We support the learning and development of youth on an accelerated pathway toward their desired field of work.
You may have a desire to lead and mentor the next generation of digital marketers or you may be a student of any relevant discipline. But either way, we’re looking for open-minded individuals with the initiative and drive to embrace change both in themselves and the businesses we work with.
What will you do?
- Plan, proof and post content across a range of social media channels.
- Optimise website content across multiple Content Management Systems (Wordpress, Shopify, Square, etc).
- Support email marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Build and maintain a rich digital content library.
- Provide input on various branded and creative collateral.
- Have experience coordinating and maintaining social media accounts Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Have experience with campaign management, strategy and optimisation.
- Have an understanding and passion for branding and content creation.
- Be comfortable with numbers, metrics and data analysis.
- Have experience with WordPress and creating website blog posts.
- Have an understanding of email marketing; including email automation, performing A/B testing and experience with programs such as MailChimp.
- Have an understanding of and experience with Google Ads and PPC.
How will you do it?
- You’ll predominantly work from home so you’ll need a dedicated mobile, laptop and fast internet.
- You’ll be available for a minimum 5-10 hours per week over at least 3-6 months.
- You’ll put the team first and make yourself available for team meetings and events.
- You’ll bring a passion or interest in digital marketing (essential).
- You’ll bring a passion for charity (desired).
- You’ll have a high level of attention to detail and organisation.
- You’re not afraid to take the initiative but instead will bank questions for relevant team meetings.
- You’ll bring a positive, can-do attitude.
We’re a fast-growing startup and we’re at a critical stage in our journey as a company so truly is a unique opportunity to help influence the direction of a future leader in digital. It’s not going to be easy and we don’t shy away from the fact that it’s raw, it’s organised chaos at times, but we’re looking to establish a culture of committed people who can take us to the next level in our development as an organisation.