We’re a fast-growing team of purpose-led digital marketers and we’re transforming the way businesses approach their digital growth strategy.
A registered charity in our own right, our purpose is to provide youth with the practical work experience and critical life skills that will ultimately prepare them for the future of change. We support the learning and development of youth on an accelerated pathway toward their desired field of work.
You may have a desire to lead and mentor the next generation of digital marketers or you may be a student of any relevant discipline. But either way, we’re looking for open-minded individuals with the initiative and drive to embrace change both in themselves and the businesses we work with.
What will you do?
- You’ll use your high-level communication and confidence to take charge of the volunteer recruitment process; including phone and video interviews, shortlisting applicants, and making recommendations on the best applicants for each position
- You’ll make continuous improvements to the recruitment process
- You’ll be responsible for the people experience and support our learning and development function
- You’ll look for opportunities to improve and maintain the company culture
- You’ll conduct people engagement and satisfaction surveys internally
You’ll influence the governance and compliance of our people from a legal perspective
How will you do it?
- You’ll be in pursuit of or passionate for a career in Human Resources or People Experience.
- You’ll predominantly work from home so you’ll need a dedicated mobile, laptop and fast internet
- You’ll be available for a minimum 5-10 hours per week over 3 months
- You’ll put the team first and make yourself available for team meetings and events
- You’ll bring a passion or interest in digital marketing (essential)
- You’ll bring a passion for charity (desired)
- You’ll have a high level of attention to detail and the organisation required to manage multiple project deadlines
- You’re not afraid to take the initiative but instead will bank questions for relevant team meetings
- You’ll bring a positive, continuous improvement attitude
We’re a fast-growing startup and we’re at a critical stage in our journey as a company so truly is a unique opportunity to help influence the direction of a future leader in digital. It’s not going to be easy and we don’t shy away from the fact that it’s raw, it’s organised chaos at times, but we’re looking to establish a culture of committed people who can take us to the next level in our development as an organisation.