- Welcome Sisters, warmly introducing them to their first workshop
- Registration of new Sisters on the online database (Infoodle)
- Support volunteer teachers conduct training programs
- Update Sister’s information, skills, assessment in Infoodle
- Coordinate with Sisters about classes and their participation in classes
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Experience working with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Excellent administration and coordination skills
- Ability to take initiatives
- Good listening and observation skills
- Capacity to work as part of a team
This role is best suited to someone
- Who is resourceful and enthusiastic.
- Is confident working with women of varied cultural backgrounds and limited English skills.
- Has a warm and inviting personality.
- Who is organised and proactive.
- Can work in a dynamic environment and problem solve challenges with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.