We are Looking for a volunteer to spend time virtually with Italian residents
Benefits to the Resident
- increased contact with the outside world
- meaningful and engaging conversations for them,
- greater level of purpose,
- support for them as an individual,
- increased spirituality for them
All volunteers will need to have taken a flu shot to work face to face at any of our facilities.
Volunteers are an integral part of Christadelphian Aged Care providing a backbone of support to our staff. The Company maintains compliance with all State and Federal Aged Care and Workplace legislations and has put in place COVID safe practices to protect its volunteers.
- Serving the community,
- Positive impact on someone else and feel good for making a difference to the lives of the resident.
- Free Tea and Coffee
- Speak in Italian or get to further your Italian.
- Training provided