We require Greek speaking volunteer to undertake the following responsibilities to commence in January 2021:
- Volunteer would spend time with our Greek Residents individually or in a small group of upto 8.
- Provide to them meaningful conversation and interaction in their language.
- Give the resident a greater sense of purpose and help with their wellbeing.
- Provide the resident the opportunity to use and hear their language.
All volunteers will need to have taken a flu shot to work at any of our facilities.
Volunteers are an integral part of Christadelphian Aged Care providing a backbone of support to our staff. The Company maintains compliance with all State and Federal Aged Care and Workplace legislations and has put in place COVID safe practices to protect its volunteers.
- Serving the community,
- Positive impact on someone else and feel good for making a difference to the lives of the resident.
- Free Tea and Coffee
- Speak in Italian or get to further your Italian.
- Training provided