We require a volunteer to undertake the following responsibilities to commence in January:
- Volunteer would spend time with our Mandarin Residents individually.
- Provide to them meaningful conversation and interaction in their language.
- Give the resident a greater sense of purpose and help with their wellbeing.
- Provide the resident the opportunity to use and hear their language.
All volunteers will need to have taken a flu shot to work at any of our facilities.
Volunteers are an integral part of Christadelphian Aged Care providing a backbone of support to our staff. The Company maintains compliance with all State and Federal Aged Care and Workplace legislations and has put in place COVID safe practices to protect its volunteers.
- Service to the community.
- Training Provided.
- Sense of achievement for making a difference to a relative.
- Free Tea and Coffee.