**Who we are **
FOXG1 Foundation Australia is a charity dedicated to raising awareness of FOXG1 and trying to find a cure for FOXG1. By studying FOXG1, we can also understand to prevent or cure diseases such as autism, Alzheimer's, epilepsy, and schizophrenia.
**Benefits for Volunteers **
- We provide references for all our volunteers. (Note – You need to volunteer for at least 4 months.)
- You will receive a volunteer certificate
- We provide mentorship and training for people who want a job or looking for a job
- We also provide people the skills to be competitive in the workforce
- The work the volunteer has done can be used as a portfolio piece
- Provide legal assistance to our charity
- Undertake any paralegal task such as organising submissions and applications
- Perform legal research on issue
- Collaborate with other departments regarding reporting, annual reports, and general meetings
- Able to draft contracts
- Assist in the implementation of legal systems such as contract management systems
- Review and analyse the policies from a legal stand point and provide recommendations throughout the policies provided.
- Provide some insights on how to prepare the legal counsel throughout the foundation.