We’re a fast-growing team of purpose-led digital marketers and we’re transforming the way businesses approach their digital growth strategy.
A registered charity in our own right, our purpose is to provide youth with the practical work experience and critical life skills that will ultimately prepare them for the future of change. We support the learning and development of youth on an accelerated pathway toward their desired field of work.
You may have a desire to lead and mentor the next generation of digital marketers or you may be a student of any relevant discipline. But either way, we’re looking for open-minded individuals with the initiative and drive to embrace change both in themselves and the businesses we work with.
What will you do?
- Optimise website content across multiple Content Management Systems (Wordpress, Shopify, Square, etc)
- Build and maintain websites or new pages within existing websites
- Collaborate with internal and external designers to ensure the website designs are aesthetically pleasing and optimised for functionality and overall user experience
- You’ll predominantly use Elementor as a Wordpress builder
- You’ll research and implement best practice SEO tactics
- You’ll ensure plugins are systematically updated to ensure website uptime
- You’ll look for opportunities to increase traffic to site and report on best practice data and analytics
How will you do it?
- You’ll predominantly work from home so you’ll need a dedicated mobile, laptop and fast internet
- You’ll be available for a minimum 5-10 hours per week over 3 months
- You’ll put the team first and make yourself available for team meetings and events
- You’ll bring a passion or interest in digital marketing (essential)
- You’ll bring a passion for charity (desired)
- You’ll have a high level of attention to detail and the organisation required to manage multiple project deadlines
- You’re not afraid to take the initiative but instead will bank questions for relevant team meetings
- You’ll bring a positive, continuous improvement attitude
We’re a fast-growing start-up and we’re at a critical stage in our journey as a company so truly is a unique opportunity to help influence the direction of a future leader in digital. It’s not going to be easy and we don’t shy away from the fact that it’s raw, it’s organised chaos at times, but we’re looking to establish a culture of committed people who can take us to the next level in our development as an organisation.