The Enhancement Activities Program aims to support disengaged students to improve connection to the school community and their engagement with learning opportunities, by providing a coordinated approach to before, during and after school activities.
An exciting opportunity has emerged within the Lunch Club Program to volunteer as a Lunch Club Assistant. In this role you will be a part of a team to support students to enjoy a healthy lunch which will help students have the energy they require to concentrate and participate in class and make it through the day. You will also maintain the cleanliness of the meals area, build rapport with students and ensure the meals area is left clean and tidy.
This role will operate across the following site:
- Aldercourt Primary School, Silver Ave, Frankston North
Please specify the location you are applying for in your screening questionnaire.
**What we're looking for: ** We are looking for someone with:
- Commitment and interest in supporting children and young people
- Interest in assisting children to eat lunch meals, build rapport and clean meals area
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to relate and interact well with children and young people
- Demonstrated capacity to contribute to a team environment
- Commitment to the objectives and ongoing development of the program
- Understanding of and commitment to the values and ideals of the BSL
To learn more, apply now!