The primary responsibility of the role will be to lead the Alex Makes Meals (AMM) Social Media team, developing and executing a contemporary Social Media Strategy for the organisation’s social media channels and digital platforms.
- Create and oversee the implementation of a contemporary Social Media Strategy for AMM Social Media Channels.
- Develop and execute a social media content plan that proactively identifies positive opportunities to promote the organisation.
- Lead and execute key social media activities within the AMM Social Media Team.
- Accountable for organisational response to enquiries and comments via Social Media platforms within a timely manner.
- Provision of key Social Media activities reports using analytics and data to measure results of social media activities.
Experience and Skills
- Previous experience managing an organisational social media presence and development of Social Media Strategy.
- Familiarity in managing the back end of an organisational Social Media Channels such as Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram & LinkedIn.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
- Effective interpersonal, and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work collaborate & influence a team to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skill and multitasking ability.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
The Social Media Lead will coordinate a small team with Social Media Support and Social Media Coordinators to execute our social media strategy.