Since 2017, our charity has provided a safe space for women affected by domestic violence, abuse and isolation. Our initiatives provide our women with the support, training and skills to rebuild their lives. Zen Tea Lounge Foundation believes to combat Domestic Violence women need to gain: 1) financial freedom, 2) emotional freedom.
Programs are delivered against these pillars, with each woman in our program becoming empowered to take a courageous step to take back her agency, and it has been our passion to help them rebuild their lives. We work in tandem with a variety of agencies, health professionals and the community sector to provide holistic support.
Zen Tea Lounge is seeking skilled grant writing volunteers who can make our vision for social change a reality. Our mission is to empower those affected by DV and create lasting independence.
- Prepare, write and submit grant proposals including letters, proposals, budgets and presentations
- Identifying community resources for networking and collaboration
- Establishing and maintaining personal contact and relationships with foundation contacts and program officers
- The grant writer is expected to have the initiative to follow through on drafting grant proposals in line with specific budgetary terms and conditions, as well as tight deadlines
- You share Zen Tea Lounge's mission to end domestic violence in Australia
- Demonstrated experience in writing grant applications for organisations (preferably not-for-profits)
- Excellent research and written communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and is highly detail oriented
- Ability to find grant opportunities that are well-suited to Zen's mission and requirements
In return you'll get to work for a great cause, expand your skillset and receive our endless gratitude.
Please apply then send your CV to [email protected] Please note, due to the high volume of applications and limited capacity to onboard new volunteers, we may not be able to respond to every application.
Thank you for taking the time to apply and volunteer your time with us.