Volunteers of Glen Eira are advertising this position on behalf of Connect Health & Community.
Connect Health & Community and coordinate a community transport program assisting frail aged and transport disadvantaged people to their appointments.
We are looking for the right people to help transport disadvantaged clients living in around Glen Eira to their appointments.
• Volunteer as little or as often as suits
• If you hold a full Australian licence & have more than seven years driving experience then we would love to hear from you
• Options include driving one of our cars or buses or, pending suitability, using your own vehicle if preferred
• Owners are reimbursed for kilometres to and from the clients’ homes
• All essential training and equipment costs are covered
• On-going training and support is provided in the areas of Driver Awareness and Covid-Safety Practices