Would you like to provide companionship in the community for a small group of people with disabilities (2-4 people) who are in their fifties and sixties? You will be matched with another volunteer and the catch ups would be monthly or fortnightly on a Wednesday or Thursday after 11am. We need a volunteer who can provide transport for one person (reimbursement for kilometres available) and would be meeting the group at a cafe in the local area.
Benefits to you:
- Improve communication and personal skills
- Develop leadership and management qualities
- Increase your confidence and motivation
- Enhance your CV
- Increase your circle of friends
- Fulfilment and personal growth
- Lead a richer life whilst creating a more inclusive society
If you would like to know more please apply and indicate if you have any specific questions. More information and a position description will be provided in the initial stages of recruitment.