Skip to main content
Search results

Social Support | Hoppers Crossing

Uniting (Victoria And Tasmania)
Logo for Uniting (Victoria And Tasmania)

During these challenging times we need volunteers more than ever to support consumers to help ease social isolation. If you would like to give back and volunteer with Uniting and help those in need in our community we would love to hear from you!

Anne lives in Hoppers Crossing and is looking for a volunteer to help her reconnect with her hobbies and interests. She loves Op Shopping and interesting conversations over coffee or lunch at local coffee shops. In the past Anne enjoyed cruising and loves to talk about her travels.

If you have similar interests and would like to make a difference in Anne's life please contact Uniting on 13 9375 and quote reference CH-W-12.

Valid Victorian drivers license necessary. The skills and confidence to work independently are a must. Induction, ongoing supervision and opportunities for professional development provided. *Participant's name has been altered to maintain her privacy.

Uniting is a child safe organisation and is committed in everyday practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all children, at all times. As a ‘child safe’ organisation, employment with Uniting is subject to a satisfactory national (and international where relevant) police check and relevant Working with Children Check in your State prior to commencement of any paid or unpaid work and/or participation in any service or undertaking.

Uniting is also committed to equal opportunity and ensuring the workplace is reflective of the community. We encourage people from different backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgroundsand people with a disability.