WFWP Australia is committed to support women, engage youth and environmental sustainability. We have a number of humanitarian projects within Australia and the Pacific Island nations of Oceania, enabling thousands of women to access educational opportunities and gain skills to better support their family and livelihood.
Within Australia, we do this through values education focused social impact activities that foster peace building, multi-culturalism and bringing diverse communities together.
This role will support WFWP activities through:
- Editing and proof-reading all the reports sent in from the WFWP Oceania Chapters and prepare these for the WFWP Oceania newsletter, Facebook posts and the WFWP Australia Annual Report.
- Write WFWP International Activity Reports for the International office.
- Do the final proof-reading of documents.
- Support the digital communications team.
- Work efficiently, professionally, diligently and follow through with tasks in a timely manner.
- Work as a team player with the WFWP National President, the administration and digital communications team and the VIC Advisory Committee.
- When events are conducted online via zoom, create the reports by summarising the speakers' words from recordings.
- Have your own laptop, suitable software, and good internet access as some of the editing and proof reading will need to be done out of standard hours.