We are looking for that passionate, organised and brilliant person to assist the current Group Leader for Grayndler. There are 151 Federal electorates, and at Citizens’ Climate Lobby Australia we are divided into Groups based on which electorate we live in. The electorate of Grayndler is situated in the inner west of Sydney.
We are looking for someone who can commit to the role for 6-12 months.
TIME: 2 - 3 hours per week (plus 2-3 hours initially for training)
The Group Leader Assistant will be responsible for:
- setting a date and venue for a Monthly Meeting
- overseeing and coordinating Monthly Meetings
- planning activities based on CCL’s 5 levers (Lobbying, Media, Grassroots, Grasstops, Group Development)
- establishing a working relationship with MP's office and staffers
- regularly liaising with CCL management and other State Regional Coordinators
- checking up on Forum activity in CCL Community
- attending to any issues or questions from Grayndler CCL members
- phoning new Grayndler CCL members and welcoming them to the organisation
LOCATION: Living within the Federal electorate of Grayndler (inner west Sydney).
To be successful in this role, the person will have:
• a high level of knowledge about climate change • incredible organisational skills • ability to respond to emails quickly and efficiently • passion, drive and enthusiasm for climate change advocacy and Citizens’ Climate Lobby Australia • great people skills and communication skills • excellent writing skills • ability to liaise and communicate well with CCL Management and Regional Coordinators
The right person will enjoy being a part of the friendly CCL Australia Team.