Tasks Include -
- Offer an inviting welcome to visitors to the Museum.
- Engage and lead individuals or groups through the Museum and respond to questions that are raised.
- Be comfortable speaking to small and large groups.
- Use knowledge of the local area to provide information and facts on exhibits.
- Ability to work with reception staff and liaise with Museum Manager on a day-to-day basis.
- Actively look for ways to help visitors who are present in Museum.
- Continually be aware and keep informed about changes to Exhibits.
- Monitor visitors’ activities to ensure compliance with Workplace, Health & Safety regulations.