The RSPCA NSW volunteering team are seeking enthusiastic and organised individuals that have skills in administration, customer service and data entry to support our 2,700+ volunteers and foster carers by checking volunteering attendance registers, entering volunteering hours into our volunteering management database, contacting volunteers and completing check-ins, in addition to general administrative tasks across RSPCA NSW when required by other teams (i.e., one-off projects, data assistance, fundraising assistance etc).
- Entering volunteer and foster care hours each month into the volunteering management database
- Contacting volunteers and completing check-ins to confirm availability, answer questions or provide support on using the volunteering platform, Better Impact
- Opportunity to complete administrative tasks for other parts of the organisation, when required (i.e., one off projects)
What we need from you:
- At least 18 years old
- Undergo a national Criminal History Check (costs covered by RSPCA NSW)
- Available at least one weekday per week.
- Previous experience with administrative tasks such as data entry, contacting customers or individuals via phone and working with a variety of databases and computer systems
- Excellent computer skills (essential)
- Ability to follow direction and work with a variety of different people and teams
- Positive attitude
RSPCA NSW is a registered COVID Safe organisation, and follows NSW Health warnings and precautionsin regards to our staff, volunteers, visitors and daily practices.
This role may done virtually if the workload at that time can be done remotely.
Due to a limited number of positions for this role, successful expressions of interest will be contacted to arrange a phone call.
To view volunteering roles at our shelters with animals, please visit our website.
- Training from the Volunteering team and ongoing support
- Guidance and feedback from our Volunteer Manager
- Inclusion in a team focused on animal welfare and providing excellent support to our organisation
- Ongoing support for other volunteering opportunities in the organisation, where possible