Since 2017, our charity has provided a safe space for women affected by domestic violence, abuse and isolation. Our initiatives provide our women with the support, training and skills to rebuild their lives. Zen Tea Lounge Foundation believes to combat Domestic Violence women need to gain: 1) financial freedom, 2) emotional freedom.
Programs are delivered against these pillars, with each woman in our program becoming empowered to take a courageous step to take back her agency, and it has been our passion to help them rebuild their lives. We work in tandem with a variety of agencies, health professionals and the community sector to provide holistic support.
Zen Tea Lounge is seeking skilled copywriter volunteers who can make our vision for social change a reality. Our mission is to empower those affected by DV and create lasting independence.
- Write high-engagement social media content that reflects our brand’s voice
- Collaborate with the Marketing and PR team to develop a variety of content and marketing materials
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
- You share Zen Tea Lounge's mission to end domestic violence in Australia
- Demonstrated success in managing a company's social media presence
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print and broadcast channels
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Communicator and Outlook
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of social media writing, including the use of hashtags, emojis and acronyms
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts (preferred)
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Driven & autonomous - can work effectively in a dispersed team and take the role and make it happen!
In return you'll get to work for a great cause, expand your skillset and receive our endless gratitude.
Please apply then send your CV to [email protected] Please note, due to the high volume of applications and limited capacity to onboard new volunteers, we may not be able to respond to every application.
Thank you for taking the time to apply and volunteer your time with us.