Zen Tea Lounge is seeking skilled SEO and SEM volunteers who can make our vision for social change a reality. Our mission is to empower those affected by DV and create lasting independence.
ABOUT ZEN TEA LOUNGE: We are a charity who run a restaurant employing women affected by domestic violence, abuse and isolation. Our mission is to not only to provide great food but also to combat domestic violence by empowering affected women to stay financially and emotionally free from abuse. We are a volunteer-based organisation, relying on our amazing volunteers as a backbone for our mission and goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Assist in implementing our Google Ads strategy (strategy is already created, we just need a motivated individual to assist in implementing the campaign and drive traffic)
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g., link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- You share Zen Tea Lounge's mission to end domestic violence in Australia
- Demonstrated experience working within a similar SEO/SEM role (preferred)
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Must be familiar with relevant tools and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics and Google Ads)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, passionate and positive - seeing and creating opportunities is second nature to you
- Driven & autonomous - can work effectively in a dispersed team and take the role and make it happen!
We ask volunteers to be able to commit to 5-15 hours of their time every week, and be able to attend our cafe at Smithfield on either Monday and/or Tuesday. However, due to the digital nature of this role, working remotely is also an option.
In return you'll get to work for a great cause, expand your skills and experience, receive a great reference and our endless gratitude.
Please apply below to register your interest in volunteering with us then send your CV to [email protected] so we can gain a better understanding of your skillset and experience.
Please note, due to the volume of applications and limited capacity to onboard new volunteers, we may not be able to respond to every application.
Thank you for taking the time to apply and volunteer your time with us.