Zen Tea Lounge is seeking skilled marketing volunteers who can make our vision for social change a reality. Our mission is to empower those affected by DV and create lasting independence.
ABOUT ZEN TEA LOUNGE: We are a charity who run a restaurant employing women affected by domestic violence, abuse and isolation. Our mission is to not only to provide great food but also to combat domestic violence by empowering affected women to stay financially and emotionally free from abuse. We are a volunteer-based organisation, relying on our amazing volunteers as a backbone for our mission and goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Growing and increasing brand awareness through social and marketing channels and developing brand engagement strategies.
- Maintain consistency in branding
- Ability to use different social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc), different design programs (ie. Canva) and scheduling apps (i.e Later, Hootsuite)
- Promote fundraising initiatives: reaching out to local radio stations/newspapers and advertise campaigns on social media
- You share Zen Tea Lounge's mission to end domestic violence in Australia
- Min 1 year of demonstrated experience working within a marketing focused role (preferred)
- Experience in supporting the development of digital and influencer marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, passionate and positive - seeing and creating opportunities is second nature to you
- Driven & autonomous - can work effectively in a dispersed team and take the role and make it happen!
We ask volunteers to be able to commit to 5-15 hours of their time every week, and be able to attend our cafe at Smithfield on either Monday and/or Tuesday.
In return you'll get to work for a great cause, expand your skills and experience, receive a great reference and our endless gratitude.
Please apply below to register your interest in volunteering with us then send your CV to [email protected] so we can gain a better understanding of your skillset and experience.
Please note, due to the volume of applications and limited capacity to onboard new volunteers, we may not be able to respond to every application.
Thank you for taking the time to apply and volunteer your time with us.