Since 2017, our charity has provided a safe space for women affected by domestic violence, abuse and isolation. Our initiatives provide our women with the support, training and skills to rebuild their lives. Zen Tea Lounge Foundation believes to combat Domestic Violence women need to gain: 1) financial freedom, 2) emotional freedom.
Programs are delivered against these pillars, with each woman in our program becoming empowered to take a courageous step to take back her agency, and it has been our passion to help them rebuild their lives. We work in tandem with a variety of agencies, health professionals and the community sector to provide holistic support.
Zen Tea Lounge is seeking skilled workshop volunteers who can make our vision for social change a reality. Our mission is to empower those affected by DV and create lasting independence.
- Supervising all workshop staff ensuring clear and definitive scopes of work are provided and understood
- Managing and coordinating projects within contracted timeframes
- Maintenance, stock management and cost management of workshops
- Ensuring any reports from inspections are followed up in a timely manner and outstanding actions are closed out
- Ensure all training and induction activities are carried out and that the relevant records are in place
- Driving excellence in delivery of completed works
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Positive attitude with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Displays high levels of organisational and interpersonal skills
- Easily adaptable and is comfortable with managing tight deadlines in an ever changing environment
- Min 1-2 year of demonstrated experience working in a managerial, facilitation or leadership related role (preferred)
In return you'll get to work for a great cause, expand your skillset and receive our endless gratitude.
Please apply then send your CV to [email protected] Please note, due to the high volume of applications and limited capacity to onboard new volunteers, we may not be able to respond to every application.
Thank you for taking the time to apply and volunteer your time with us.