The Studio Ltd is looking for a proactive and motivated individual with grant writing experience to assist us in writing grants and procuring funding to help support Sydney’s expanding start-up community. The Studio is a not-for-profit organization and anchor tenant of the Sydney Startup Hub, located at 11-31 York st Sydney. This role can be done remotely or on location at The Studio.
- Identify funding opportunities from government grants and philanthropic organisations
- Organise and manage grant applications
- Draft grant applications, edit and updating per feedback
- Setting up grants calendar and regularly update this
- Explore potential new pathways for fundraising
- Collaborate with the CEO to realise organisational objectives
- You are a talented wordsmith with attention to detail
- You work efficiently and effectively under deadlines
- You can work on site or remotely
- You are available at least 1 day a week (or 1 day per fortnight)
- You have at least 2 years grant writing experience
- Working with innovative and creative minds in a stimulating environment
- Become part of The Studio and the startup community
- See tangible impacts from helping The Studio deliver on its mission to support and foster startups, especially across the creative industries
- The Studio is conveniently located in above Wynyard Station across from Wynyard park to ease your commute, should you wish to work on site
The Studio is an industry-agnostic incubator for startups and scale-ups. Through our programs and activities, we support startups to create and build global businesses. Specialising in the media, entertainment, communications, sound/music, games and creative industries, The Studio welcomes all startups to be part of our community.
Our location in Sydney Startup Hub offers a unique opportunity for our residents and community to connect, exchange ideas and collaborate with a huge variety of different startups within the ecosystem.
The Studio is an inclusive and diverse community. We strive to empower and equip new faces and voices to launch startups, remove obstacles and provide equitable inclusion in the startup ecosystem. We promote diversity and inclusion to help develop and launch Australian tech businesses.