The Women's Shed is a community project where local women can build skills and connect with others. We are looking for volunteers who can assist our facilitator and help our community learn basic woodworking skills. You will work in a team environment.
In this role, you will meet interesting people and become an important part of our friendly community.
- work with community to practice and gain confidence in learning new skills which may include working with wood, tiling, mosaic work
- Show participants how to use tools safely
- contribute to designing term classes and activities
- Set up and clean up space with other volunteers as directed by Facilitator
- Take photos and share them with Facilitator and Mernda Community House
- Other duties as directed by Facilitator