- Work with key stakeholders to lock in training dates
- Work with Events Manager to secure venues
- Work with the Marketing Team to promote training events
- Attend training events as required
- Investigate other training opportunities where SOWFI can raise its profile and increase wildlife knowledge and engagement
- Create & send training feedback surveys for all training attendees
- Report on each event to the Ops Sub-committee chair.
It is estimated this position will require 10-15 hours per month.
SOWFI is a Member Organisation and you must become a member to volunteer with us. Annual membership fees are $55 ($45 conc)