(a) Provide general reception duties
- Be the first point of contact for clients and stakeholders visiting the WOW Hub
- Be primarily responsible for answering incoming phone calls
- To greet people and ensure they sign the visitor’s book
- To monitor message bank on outreach mobile
(b) General administrative duties
- Enter outreach clinic data into spreadsheet
- Scan, save and file client intake sheets
- Taking and passing on referrals
- Keeping blank forms stocked
- Maintain recycling/scrap paper
- Keep reception area clean and maintained at all times
- Manage and reconcile petty cash
- Maintain client photo files
- Purchase and maintain tea, coffee, sugar and milk supplies
- Purchase and maintain stationary supplies
- Restock the printer
- Check staff toilets are stocked
- Perform weekly shopping for general supplies
- Check the mail and post outgoing mail.
(c) Other duties.
- Plan, manage and organise own work.
- Be attentive to fine detail and quickly understand time frames associated with routine activities
- Be proactive and participate in a collaborative and supportive team environment which is non-judgemental.
- Embrace cultural, ethnic and gender diversity and equality.
- May be called to assist staff in uncertain/unsafe situations with clients.
- Other miscellaneous duties as required.