On My Feet transforms lives. We are a distinctly Australian organisation which uses education and exercise to support those at risk of, or dealing with, homelessness in the community. On My Feet helps these individuals to discover their inner champion by building self-respect, a sense of purpose and ultimately, self-sufficiency.
A Quick Look:
The Business & Community Engagement (BCE) Project Leads are incredibly rewarding volunteer roles. With the support of the BCE Manager, they will initiate, plan and deliver assigned projects (i.e. event management, sponsorship and partnership management).
The Project Leads will also:
• Support the team in the implementation of community and stakeholder engagement requirements across a portfolio of projects
• Engage with local communities and stakeholders, via written, telephone and face-to-face communication
• Leverage the capability and experience ofdirect reports and develop productive networks
• Lead the communications on assigned projects
On My Feet does not have a registered office in Perth. All volunteer work can be completed at home or at an agreed location amongst the team.
The successful candidate will have:
• The ability to take ownership of a project and meet the relative objectives
• Excellent communication/networking skills
• The ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
• The ability to work well within a team setting
• A passion for helping individuals at risk of, or dealing with, homelessness
• Experience in project and budget management (desirable)
• Experience in event management/coordination (desirable)
We welcome applicants with differing backgrounds where the required skills detailed above can be demonstrated. If this role sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you - please click the 'Apply' or 'Express Interest' button.