MyLocalMind Inc. is seeking Mental Health Occupational Therapists for the supervision of group-based mental health and wellbeing services provided by Fremantle based subsidiary FremantleMind Inc.
Mental Health Occupational Therapists working with MyLocalMind Inc. need to meet the following requirements:
- A passion for community mental health
- Minimum AHPRA registration as an Occupational Therapist
- Additional mental health training at Graduate Diploma or Master's level.
- Experience working as an Occupational Therapist in a mental health setting.
- Base level suicide prevention training (e.g. ASIST/Gatekeeper or similar)
- Working with Children's Check or the ability to acquire one prior to commencing volunteer work.
- Capacity to contribute on a regular basis