Little Helpers on the Run is an initiative to teach our kids to be valuable and better citizens, through acts of kindness and compassion to all of humanity. With a growing and committed team of young at heart volunteers, our Little Helpers have delivered more than 4000 projects working in partnership with Schools, Nursing Homes and many other community organisations to support the vulnerable in our society.
Location: Work from home or your work place
About the role
Little Helpers on the Run are seeking teachers, educators, schools, pre-schools who are passionate to serve the community and would like to involve their students or schools in community kindness projects and can help us to care for elderly and wider community.
Majority of activities are simple kindness activities and quite a few activities can easily incorporate in art lessons or kids can do in their spare time at school or home.
The suitable volunteer or organisation will have the following attributes:
- Passionate about voluntary work and engagement of youth in kindness initiatives
- Passionate about improving the quality of life of elderly and children in need
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take instruction as well as work independently
If working in individual capacity you will need to provide
- Working with Children Check
- Police Check
- Submit Volunteer Registration Paperwork
If involving as an organisation
You need to submit Project Collaboration paperwork