Douglas Vale Historic Homestead and Vineyard ( a not for profit run totally by volunteers) require an Administration Assistant for 6-7 hrs a week on Wednesdays or Saturdays to help maintain the administration system of this heritage-listed facility located in Port Macquarie.
- Assist with general office administration
- Email & Correspondence distribution and filing
- Helping to Open and Close up the Heritage House
- Minimal Public engagement,
- Supporting members with their enquires
- Undertaking basic searches, researching and collation of information
- Scanning & filing
- Opportunity to become involved in other tasks undertaken on the facility.
If you would like to drop in for a look and a chat our Volunteers are on-site between 9 am - 3 pm Wednesday and Saturday.
Address: 235 Oxley Hwy near the Port Macquarie Tafe.