The Australian Aphasia Association provides national advocacy support for people with acquired brain injury with language impairment, a communication disability known as APHASIA. The Promotional Committee is one of a number of committees that provide essential support to the association. This committee consists of volunteers around Australia who are interested in supporting the aphasia community. This position may suit someone who is a final year student or graduate professional with skills in marketing and event management. We are recruiting for digital marketing analytical skills.
- Well-developed written and verbal skills
- Proactive, organised and reliable
- Skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- High computer literacy skills and access to a computer
- Strong sense of design and creativity
- Sound knowledge of promotional marketing via social media
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a small team or autonomously
- Experience promoting events and/or project marketing
- Experience in a range of Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Experience in Google Analytics
As a promotional committee member you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead promotional campaigns
- Participate in the promotion of a national conference event
- Contribute to the planning and design of campaign material
- Collaborate with the local community and aphasia support groups
- Raise awareness of aphasia across Australia
Benefits to you
- The opportunity to enhance your marketing campaign skills
- Be part of a high performing national Non-For-Profit organisation and registered charity who advocates for supporting people with communication disability across Australia
- A reference outlining your contributions as a volunteer supporting the Australian Aphasia Association
Please submit your applications to Frankie Banszki (volunteer coordinator), on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure you have attached (a) Curriculum Vitae with (b) A cover letter addressing the selection criteria (max 2 pages).
Applications close 18 March 2021 (midnight).