The Australian Aphasia Association provides national advocacy support for people with acquired brain injury with language impairment, a communication disability known as APHASIA. The Fundraising Committee is one of a number of committees that provide essential support to the association. This committee consists of volunteers around Australia who are interested in supporting the aphasia community. This position may suit someone who is engaged in or has experience working in events management or professional fundraising. We are recruiting for fundraising skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- High level of written and verbal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive, organised and reliable
- Enthusiastic about fundraising
- Previous experience planning and/or managing fundraising events
- Events Management qualification
As a Fundraising Committee member you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the development of the organisation's yearly fundraising plan
- Design and write fundraising event plans
- Lead local fundraising events
- Assist in the logistical implementation of fundraising events
- Identify new fundraising opportunities and donors
- Work collaboratively with our Promotional Committee
Benefits to you
- The opportunity to enhance your fundraising skills
- Be part of a national Non-For-Profit organisation and registered charity, which advocates for supporting people with communication disability across Australia
- A reference outlining your contributions as a volunteer supporting the Australian Aphasia Association
Please submit your applications to Frankie Banszki (volunteer coordinator), on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure you have attached (a) Curriculum Vitae with (b) A cover letter addressing the selection criteria (max 2 pages).
Applications close 18 March 2021 (midnight).