The role of the Shuttle Bus Driver is to transport families to and from the Royal Children’s Hospital and other hospitals in the region. At times drivers may assist families staying at the house by driving them to appointments, the airport, to run errands or go on outings. Shuttle Bus drivers enable families to be more mobile without the stress or cost of public transport or taxi services.
We are looking for drivers to cover evenings and weekends.
Interested in being involved or want to learn more? Get in touch with Rhian Fisher, Volunteer Coordinator at 9966 8445 or express your interest below.
The ideal candidate will:
- be 26 years of age or older
- hold a full current drivers licence
- have a proven ability to drive safely and follow road rules and regulations
- be friendly and approachable
- be able to commit for 12 months
- have a good knowledge of the Melbourne Metropolitan area