The COTA Visitors volunteers:
- Visit a designated person
- Provide friendship and companionship
- Undertake activities that are appropriate for the individual - this may include, for example, reminiscing.
- Uphold COTA SA Values- Respect, Diversity, Equity, Collaboration, Integrity and Independence
- Knowledge of ageing
- Enjoy reminiscing
- Empathy for older people who wish to remain living independently at home within the community and for people who live in residential care homes, including people from different cultural backgrounds and who are from diverse communities.
- Respect for different lifestyles older people live
- National Police Certificate
- Updated full COVID Vaccination
- Flu Vaccination