Echuca Back 9 Golf Course (proudly managed by Echuca Neighbourhood House) is currently looking for Volunteers to join our Club House team. Our 9 Hole Course runs along the banks of the Campaspe River with grass greens, undulating tree-lined watered fairways and no bunkers. Our course was created with the veteran golfer in mind while also making the flat course available for anyone wanting to play a more relaxed game of golf.
The role requires exceptional customer liaison skills, retail sales is advantageous, and if you're handy on a computer then you're definitely winning!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Greeting members & visitors to the Club
- Various Administration tasks (computer and paper based)
- Making and receiving phone calls
- Bookings for games of golf and related hire
- Handling of payments (cash register and EFTPOS)
- Club House & Golf Course opening duties (morning shift)
- Club House & Golf Course closing duties (afternoon shift)
- Sales of golf accessories, drinks, and snacks
- Attend volunteer meetings when required
- Attend volunteer training when required
We are open every day of the year except Christmas Day from 7.30 am - 5.30 pm (with extended daylight savings hours).
Weekday and weekend vacancies, morning and afternoon shift roster.
All training provided.
Contact us for more information!