Stroke Recovery Clubs/Groups operate in local communities in NSW and under the affiliation of the Stroke Recovery Association NSW. All volunteers will be working with individuals who have experienced Stroke with varying degrees of disability and communication levels.
Our NEPEAN - PENRITH club, meets monthly on the 3rd Thursday of the month and is seeking:
Volunteer Administration Generalist
- Basic administration tasks relating to general club functions and meetings
- Point of contact for new members and general club information by telephone, email and in person contact.
- Distribution of informational material at meetings and in the local community.
- General club day tasks for setup and pack up
- Meet and Greet of participants and members
- Distribution of Stroke Recovery flyers to promote the local club in the local community.
- Assistance with activities and excursions.