The QMM is presently seeking two (2) administrative support officers to assist Museum management with general clerical work and with day-to-day taskings which may arise. The ideal candidates will be administrative all-rounders, but necessarily competent in typing and word-processing, and in the use of the Microsoft Office 365 suite.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering telephones and directing enquiries
- Drafting general correspondence in response to enquiries
- Managing the QMM general email account
- Processing QMM mail including shop sale parcels
- Co-ordinating courier parcel pick-ups
- Data entry and updating Excel Spreadsheets
- Document and file management
- Managing volunteer enquiries and recruitment.
The successful applicants will be team players and will have a genuine desire to work with and for all associated with the QMM. It is an exciting time for our organisation - we hope you might consider coming on board!
The museum is open Wednesday to Friday 10:00 to 16:00 and Saturday and Sunday 09:30 to 16:30.
The QMM is a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).