- Developing plans to achieve revenue and profit margin projections.
- Formulating national marketing policies and strategies based on market intelligence and research projections.
- Implementing and monitoring the progress of marketing plans and advertising campaigns.
- Preparing and updating national marketing budgets, regularly reporting on performance against target and providing variance analyses and revised projections.
- Determining pricing and volume discount policies.
- Coordinating market research and market intelligence data.
- Liaising with other divisions/departments.
Key skills • Professional marketing skills are essential. The role also needs strong communicative skills and the ability to interpret and maximise the use of sophisticated market research data.
Internal contacts National sales management, Finance and Accounting department, Company Secretarial/Legal, Systems and Software Development.
**External contacts ** Advertising agencies, media, public relations firms, market research firms, Federal and State government officials.
**Typical experience ** At least 3+ years of marketing and product management experience.