- Producing correspondence, memoranda, presentations, and reports both of a general and confidential nature on behalf of Senior Executive/s.
- Organising business appointments and travel arrangements for Senior Executive/s.
- Screening telephone calls, fielding inquires and requests and escalating urgent matters for Senior Executive's attention.
- Managing a Senior Executive's diary and some personal matters on his/her behalf.
- Communicating with the organisation's Executives, Executives of external organisations, Board members, suppliers, and clients on behalf of Senior Executive/s.
- Coordinating the organisation of business functions, lunches, and dinners.
- Supporting another Senior Executive/s when required.
**Key skills **
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional corporate presentation and excellent people management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, employ initiative to find solutions, prioritise and exercise discretion.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills.
- A proactive and flexible approach to work.
- Ability to liaise at an executive level and to work under pressure.
External contacts Clients, Senior Executives from other organisations, Suppliers.
Experience At least 3+ years of experience as a Personal or Executive Assistant. Employees in this role should have completed relevant administrative qualifications.