**Main activities **
- Assisting in the development of internal training courses in line with ongoing needs identified with management.
- Conducting regular training sessions to ensure staff competence both in the controlled classroom-type environment and also in relation to the workplace.
- Maintaining up-to-date records of training activities.
- Assisting in identifying performance problem areas and recommending various training methods and development to improve performance.
- Modifying training courses often using audio-visual training techniques.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of training programmes to ensure requirements are being met.
**Key skills **
- Organisational and communication skills.
- Experience in developing training material and programmes and procedural documentation.
- Training facilitation.
- Appreciation of different learning styles.
**Experience ** 3+ years of training experience with relevant qualifications (certificate or diploma).