This role will be responsible for coordinating and administering the delivery of a full suite of HR services.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Coordinator will work collaboratively with the HR team to provide support, coordination and administration in Recruitment and HR Projects to deliver a full range of HR services to the organisation.
This role is ideal for a recent HR graduate who is looking to grow their HR career and have involvement in projects that impact the broader People and Culture group.
The successful candidate will have exceptional time management and organisational skills, the ability to adapt to changing environments and priorities, and an eye for detail.
Meeting Facilitation: Planning, Scheduling, Facilitating, Writing & Publishing the meeting & meeting minutes, creating the tasks from these meetings and assigning to the members and following them up.
HRMS: Volunteers’ records should be maintained, updated, checked, and finalised to ensure they are imported into our other applications from our core HR and recruitment modules
Project Support: Maintain and monitor project plans and schedules to ensure project outcomes will be met within dedicated timeframe
Contracts: Preparation and issuing of contracts for volunteers, reference or experience letters, termination paperwork, any contract changes if required are appropriately managed through our HRMS
Training: Oversee the allocation, and monitor the completion, of mandatory training for new volunteers. Responding to general HR enquiries in an efficient, effective and customer focused manner
On-Boarding: Ensure the volunteer on-boarding experience of new volunteer to our organisation (Get 2 Know) is consistently followed, and volunteers are inducted and oriented appropriately.
Off-Boarding: Manage the exit processes for Volunteers
Survey & Feedback: Distribute and contribute to the completion of stay interviews, exit interviews, probationary reviews, and other employee feedback mechanisms.
Analysis & Reports: Produce, analyse, and distribute regular and ad hoc reports. Maintain excellent, detailed HR records
Performance Improvement: Support the implementation of performance management/improvement, leadership development, culture/engagement, and workforce planning.
Correspondence: Prepare timely and accurate volunteer correspondence, contracts and other documents across volunteer lifecycle.
Recruitment: Assist the Talent Acquisition Manager & Team in end-to-end recruitment including reviewing and placing adverts, screening candidates, conducting pre-employment checks
Plus many other varied tasks
From you, we need:
- A qualification in Human Resources (or relevant)
- Previous experience within a HR team would be highly regarded
- Exceptionally well organised, with the ability to prioritise tasks appropriately to meet deadlines
- Process driven and solution orientated
- High level focus on quality and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills particularly in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Why volunteer with us?
If you relish working in an evolving environment, have a desire to work collaboratively amongst a wealth of talent and gain some great experience personally and professionally our organization is a great place to be.
- We will provide you with a great work environment and support by providing you with advanced systems to work on and great mentor ship, which will give you an opportunity to gain experience and improve your skill sets.
- You will get the opportunity to meet volunteers with similar interests, which will provide you with an opportunity to network and learn from other professionals.
- Most importantly, if you volunteer with us for four months and beyond, we will provide you with Volunteering Certificate and references on your LinkedIn profile